Sunday, September 16, 2007

Introducing Lily AnnMarie!

Ok...so a week late, but still great! It is our pleasure to introduce Miss Lily AnnMarie! After months of anticipation, Lily finally joined us last Monday, September 10, at 10:01am, weighing 6lbs 3oz, and is 19 inches. This first picture was just after she got wiped off, and just before I took her down to the nursery. It was truly a magical experience.

This is the first time that Mommy got a chance to hold her little one.

Grandma Moo
Grandpa Moo
Papa Dennis
Lily had a little bit of jaundice, so the doctor decided to go ahead and try her on a "Biliblanket", which is a light pad that helps break down the biliruben in liver which causes the yellow color in babies.
Heres just a really cute picture of Lily sleeping.
And here we are, our new family.

Our apologies for the delay in getting this post up. I'd forgotten how horrible it was to work with a dial up internet connection. I have to teach a class at work on Thursday, and I'll try and put up a bunch more pictures then. Thank you everybody, and help me in welcoming Lily into this world!

--Sam

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR BABY HAS THE CUTENESS OF A MILLION SQUIRREL PUPPY KITTENS! What a wonderful addition!

Lisa Clift said...

Congratulations Sam and Tonya. I was so glad to get to meet and hold Lily this last weekend. She is a dolly!!!! I am so very happy for your new little family.

Patrick said...

Such a beautiful little one! Congratulations, Sam and Tonya, and welcome to the crazy world Lily!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, you two! Er, three!! :)

Margo Clift said...

The pictures are precious. Lily is beautiful and it is a joy to see your new little family.
Thanks for the snuggles Lily!
You guys are blessed.
Love Margo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Deleted my last comment due to me being blond.

Congratulations Sam and Tonya!

The Halls said...

Congratulations guys, she is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, she is amazing! I am so happy for you all.

Linda said...

Congratulations!! She may be small now, but if she has Sam's family traits, she she may be a really big girl later on in life. If my memory serves me correctly, Sam was a wee bit smaller than his daughter when he was born. Look at him now!!!

As we are expecting the birth of our first child, and everybody else seems to have a blog these days, we figured that it was about time that we got one too!